- Building Size: Approx. 115,000 RSF
- Floorplates: 5 Floors of 23,000 SF each
- Delivery: Fourth Quarter 2019
- Structured parking with covered walkway to building
- Rooftop amenity space
- Showers and lockers on-site
- Restaurant space on first floor
- Signage opportunities available for multi-floor tenants
- State of the art building systems and contemporary finishes
- Art showcasing local NC artists
Serving as the cornerstone of Glenwood Place at the intersection of I-440 and Glenwood Ave, development on this building will begin in 2018 with final delivery anticipated in fourth quarter 2019.
This five-story building, designed by the renowned architectural firm Duda Paine, will include 115,000 square feet of Class A office space. Building tenants will have access to structured parking with a covered walkway to the building, city of Raleigh greenway connection, and walkable retail and dining options.
3800 Glenwood is now pre-leasing, for more information please contact 919-786-9905.